Copywriter Translation Norwegian – from English (m/f/d)
- Berlin, Germany
- Business: Marketing
Mister Spex is the largest online retailer of designer glasses in Germany. We are specialists in the distribution of optical products, offering an extensive range of top-quality glasses, sunglasses, sports eyewear and contact lenses at low prices.
Revolutionizing the eyewear industry, we offer the largest selection of branded eyewear available, better prices and all the service you need through our online driven multichannel approach. Our network of over 550 partner opticians, several local stores and online services is unique and we constantly strive for new innovations to drive our growth. We recently got an investment of 65 Mio € to maximize our potential.
For our online-shop activities in Norway, we are looking for an experienced Copywriter Norwegian (m/f/d), who will support our Berlin based International Team by translating various texts into the Norwegian language.
- Translation of texts of the Mister Spex homepage and internet shop from English to Finnish
- Independent work from remote on a fee basis
- Knowledge of the Norwegian language on native speaker level
- Very good written and spoken English, German is a plus
- Eloquence and fun in translating texts
- Independent, reliable and conscientious working style
- Very good MS-Office knowledge
- Very good communication and teamwork skills
- Experience as a translator is an advantage
We live with respect and stand for our international team!
Please upload your application documents in English, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your fee expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 030 - 44 31 2300 - 676.