Director of Nordic Operations (f/m/d)
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Business: Management
Mister Spex is Europe's leading optician online. We operate in 10 countries with headquarters in Berlin, but the Nordic operations are run from Cykelfabriken in central Stockholm, where we are approximately 25 people. Thanks to our efficient business model, we can offer the Nordic's largest assortment of glasses, contact lenses and sunglasses at really attractive prices. In the Nordic region, a majority of sales today are contact lenses, but we see strong growth in the glasses segment and the time has come for higher online penetration in the eyewear market.
We are looking for an Operational Lead for the Nordics who will also be the legal representative for the Nordic companies.
As Director of Nordic Operations for Mister Spex Nordics, you have overall responsibility for all finance and operations, which is very important for the customer experience. You will be overall responsible for the Nordic team of 25 people, have a clear budget responsibility. You will also assist in our Multi-Channel roll-out in the Nordics. We are a small and tight organization which requires both operational responsibility and leadership. In your role, you will be crucial for supporting the growth path of Mister Spex Nordics in a profitable way.
Examples of areas of responsibility:
- Drive operation excellence in the Nordics
- Support our local Multi-Channel roll-out (optician network, possibly stores)
- Overall responsible for financial reporting
- Legal representative for our Swedish and Norwegian legal entities jointly with our Head of the international businesses
As your role, you will report to the company's Group COO / CFO in Berlin and you will work very closely to develop and deliver on the company's strategy. You also work closely with other teams within the company, both in Stockholm and in Berlin, as well as with external partners.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, responsible and pragmatic person with solid analytical background in operations.
We see that you are / have:
- Driven person who naturally delivers ideas and thinks outside the box.
- Structured, strong analytical ability and loves to crunch numbers to make the right decision
- Strong track record from running logistics and customer service
- Good understanding of what it means to work in a small and entrepreneurial organization
- Natural leader and awesome at building strong teams
- At least 5 years’ experience of from a leadership role
- Strong project management skills
- Both E-commerce and retail experience is beneficial
Are you the right person for the job?
Please upload your application documents in English, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button.