Software Engineer (m/f/d) Java
- Greifswalder Str. 156, 10409 Berlin, Germany
- Tech: Tech
Mister Spex is Europe‘s largest online optician. Revolutionizing the eyewear industry, we offer the largest selection of branded eyewear available, better prices and all the service you need through our online driven multichannel approach.
We have a passion for a customer centric, data driven and agile business building approach and are looking for people who share our vision and culture. Are you a passionate Software Engineer with focus on backend? Then apply and improve your skills and develop your career with us!
- We always strive for agility and innovation
- We don't want you coding with blinkers. Work closely together with stakeholders and product management and create something phenomenal
- E-commerce is not enough for us, we want more! So be ready to work on omnichannel features that will turn the industry upside down
- Our shop is based on Intershop Commerce Suite and is surrounded by microservices. That's challenging. Believe us! And most of us love it
- You are excited about agile, test-driven software development with a sense of delivering it with quality
- CI/CD aren’t foreign words for you
- You used Git a lot
- You speak English fluently (German is a big plus)
- Ideally, you already have some experience with HTML & CSS, Webpack, PWA, Angular, React, Vue and JEE
- Choose your hardware - Mac / Win
- 50% subsidy for the BVG ticket
- Start the day with fruit, vegetables, coffee, tea etc.
- Employee discounts up to 40% in your own online shop
- Corporate Benefits
- We live with respect and stand for our international team!