Data Engineer (M/F/D)
- Greifswalder Str. 156, 10409 Berlin, Germany
- Tech: Tech
Mister Spex is Europe's largest omnichannel eyewear retailer. We are specialists in the distribution of optical products, offering an extensive range of top quality glasses, sunglasses, sports eyewear and contact lenses at low prices.
We in the BI team help to connect the dots in the company. We combine various data sources of the company to form a customer centric DWH which can serve the various departments for their KPIs, reports and Ad hoc analysis. We serve the different departments of the company and think of ways in which data can benefit them and try to make the ways to get inferences from data as easy as possible.
- Aggregating the various data sources of the company for a central Data warehouse
- Development and Maintain database systems, specifically Microsoft SQL Server databases
- Understand and connect various Data Sources through ETL processes and scripts
- Understand KPIs for the needs of various departments and program them for daily availability
- Develop T-SQL / SQL code to query complex database environments
- Gain an understanding of Database Design and Architecture
- Collaboration with other departments for their business needs
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or similar field preferred
- Ideally 2-3 years of experience as a BI/DWH developer
- E-commerce experience is a plus
- Familiarity with performance marketing, CRM and its KPIs is a plus
- Strong T-SQL / SQL skills, with proven ability to code effectively
- Good Understanding of ETL procedures, data migration, integration or data quality concepts
- Working knowledge of Microsoft BI solutions: SQL Management Studio, SSIS, SSAS is required
- Good English knowledge is required and German is a Plus
- Good to have: Knowledge of Azure, cloud environment, basic administration and troubleshooting
- Mister Spex Academy
- 50% subsidy for the BVG ticket
- Corporate Benefits - Fitness, Hotels, Car Rental, etc.
- Start the day with fruit, vegetables, coffee, tea etc.
- Employee discounts up to 40% in your own online shop
- We live with respect and stand for our international team!
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 030 - 44 31 2300 - 475