Product Manager (m/f/d)
- Berlin, Germany
- Tech, Product & Data: Product
Mister Spex is Europe‘s largest online optician. Revolutionizing the eyewear industry, we offer the largest selection of branded eyewear available, better prices and all the service you need through our online driven multichannel approach. Our network of over 550 partner opticians, 17 local stores and online services is unique and we constantly strive for new innovations to drive our growth. We recently got an investment of 65 Mio € to maximize our potential.
We have a passion for a customer centric, data driven and agile business building approach and are looking for people who share our vision and culture. Join our team and help us shape the future of buying eyewear.
- You are responsible for the end-to-end product development process across all platforms (desktop, tablet, mobile) with a focus on the customer experience in our web shop.
- You form and translate the product vision and strategy into detailed customer experiences and features
- You will take over the technical management of a Scrum team and actively work together with UX, Development and stakeholders (internal and external) from other departments
- You are responsible for the continuous optimization of the usability and conversion rate
- Together with our UX Research Team, you will play a key role in the areas of product discovery, user testing, innovation management and the continuous collection of customer insights
- Based on business and customer impact, you define the scope and priority of our activities and integrate them into our product roadmap
- You ensure that we consistently, quickly and effectively implement our product features and constantly improve our services
- You are actively involved in the internationalization and development of new distribution channels
- You have a university degree in business administration, economics, information technology, psychology or similar
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in digital product development, preferably in E-Commerce
- You have experience in working with internal and external stakeholders
- You are very analytical, and it is easy for you to understand even complex questions and topics, to analyze them and to draw the correct conclusions
- You have excellent business knowledge and a high understanding of technical issues
- You are an organizational talent and have strong communication and team skills
- You are proactive and have a result-oriented, pragmatic way of working
- Experience in optimizing onsite search (SOLR), sorting or personalization is a plus
- Very good English language skills complete your profile
- Berlin can be stressful, so plan with 28 days of holidays
- We subsidize your public transport ticket with 50%
- Wearing glasses yourself? Get up to 40% discount on our products
- Fruit, vegetable, coffee, tea - it's all here. Help yourself :)
- We support your relocation to Berlin
- We live with respect and stand for our international team!
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 030 - 44 31 2300 - 475