Data Analyst (M/F/D)
- Greifswalder Str. 156, 10409 Berlin, Germany
- Tech: Tech
Mister Spex is Europe‘s largest online optician. Revolutionizing the eyewear industry, we offer the largest selection of branded eyewear available, better prices and all the service you need through our online driven multichannel approach. Our network of over 550 partner opticians, 10 local stores and online services is unique and we constantly strive for new innovations to drive our growth. We have a passion for a customer centric, data driven and agile business building approach and are looking for people who share our vision and culture.
The BI team helps to connect the dots in the company. We combine various data sources of the company to form a customer centric DWH which can serve the various departments for their KPIs, reports and Ad hoc analysis. We serve the different departments of the company and think of ways in which data can benefit them and try to make the ways to get inferences from data as easy as possible.
- Use the Data Warehouse and other Data Sources to create Standard Reports and Dashboards
- Quality check and maintainance of reports
- Understand KPIs for the needs of various departments and program them for daily availability
- Develop T-SQL / SQL code to query complex database environments
- Do Ad-Hoc-Analysis with SQL and BI-Tools
- Gain an understanding of Database Design and Architecture
- Collaboration with and support other departments for their business needs
- Establishing Standard Reporting and Dashboards based on Power BI for Business Departments and doing Ad-Hoc analysis
- 2-3 years of experience as a Data Analyst
- Strong T-SQL / SQL skills
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI
- E-commerce experience is a plus - Good Understanding of ETL processes, data migration, integration or data quality concepts
- Good English knowledge is required and German is a Plus
- Good to have: Knowledge of Azure or other cloud environments
What we offer
- Mister Spex Academy
- 50% subsidy for the BVG ticket
- Corporate Benefits - Fitness, Hotels, Car Rental, etc.
- Start the day with fruit, vegetables, coffee, tea etc.
- Employee discounts up to 40% in your own online shop
- We live with respect and stand for our international team!
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 030 - 44 31 2300 -475.