(Senior) Product Manager (M/W/D) - Personalization
- Greifswalder Str. 156, 10409 Berlin, Germany
- Tech: Product
Mister Spex is Europe‘s largest omnichannel eyewear retailer. Revolutionizing the eyewear industry we offer the largest selection of branded eyewear, better prices and all the service you need through our online driven multichannel approach. Our network of more than 500 partner opticians and online services are unique and we constantly strive for new innovations to drive our growth.
We have a passion for a customer centric, data driven and agile business building approach and are looking for people to join our team who share our vision and culture.
- You are responsible for the end-to-end product development process across all platforms (desktop, tablet, mobile) with a focus on personalization solutions and Search
- You form and translate the product vision and strategy into detailed customer experiences and features
- You will take over the technical management of a Scrum team and actively work together with UX, Development, BI and stakeholders (internal and external) from other departments
- You are responsible for the continuous optimization of the usability and conversion rate
- Together with our UX Research Team, you will play a key role in the areas of product discovery, user testing, innovation management and the continuous collection of customer insights
- Based on business and customer impact, you define the scope and priority of our activities and integrate them into our product roadmap
- You ensure that we consistently, quickly and effectively implement our product features and constantly improve our services
- You are actively involved in the internationalization and development of new distribution channels
- You have a university degree in industrial engineering, business administration, economics, information technology or mathematics
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in digital product development, preferably with personalization systems and Big Data
- You have experience in working with internal and external stakeholders
- You are highly analytical and it is easy for you to understand even complex questions and topics, to analyze them and to draw the right solution
- You have an excellent business knowledge and a high understanding of technical issues
- You are an organizational talent and have strong communication and team skills
- You are proactive and have a result-oriented, pragmatic way of working Experience in optimizing onsite search (SOLR), sorting or personalization is a plus
- Very good English language skills complete your profile
- Mister Spex Academy
- 50% subsidy for the BVG ticket
- Corporate Benefits - Fitness, Hotels, Car Rental, etc.
- Start the day with fruit, vegetables, coffee, tea etc.
- Employee discounts up to 40% in your own online shop
We live with respect and stand for our international team!
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 030 - 44 31 2300 - 475