Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer (M/F/D)
- Greifswalder Str. 156, 10409 Berlin, Germany
- Tech: Tech
Mister Spex is Europe‘s largest online optician. Revolutionizing the eyewear industry, we offer the largest selection of branded eyewear available, better prices and all the service you need through our online driven multichannel approach. Our network of over 550 partner opticians, 17 local stores and online services is unique and we constantly strive for new innovations to drive our growth. We recently got an investment of 65 Mio € to boost our potential even further.
We have a passion for a customer centric, data driven and agile business building approach and are looking for people who share our vision and culture. Are you a passionate MS Dynamics NAV Developer and want to work in our growing international NAV team ? Then apply and improve your skills and develop your career with us!
- Configure, develop, and implement Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC software and components in all functional areas (Sales, Purchase, Inventory, General Ledger and own modules)
- Connecting third party APIs with NAV/BS
- Creating APIs to expose NAV/BC and/or other data sources
- Managing version change control
- Advanced understanding of concepts governing relational database structures, the use of reporting/query tools and the construction of structured query language (SQL) statements
- Suggest technical and functional improvements (third party add-on solutions and other systems)
- Work with big data
- Work with the Product Owners, Application Developers and QA to understand the business / application requirements of the assigned task (during planning, development and testing phases)
- Writing unit and functional automation tests
- Take responsibility for delivering development tasks within agreed upon time budgets and timelines
- University degree (computer science or business administration) and/or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 or more years of experience as a software developer specifically working with the Dynamics NAV/BC
- Experience with PowerShell, git, monitoring/alerting/reporting tools, performance optimization
- Ability to translate customer business requirements and specifications into code solutions along with the ability to develop and manage days estimates
- Ability to document code customizations in compliance with established standards and practices
- Ability to debug errors efficiently and effectively
- Capability of testing one’s own work and delivering working products
- Proven ability to write effective system and process documentation – including business and system requirements, process diagrams, and data flow charts
- Experience with Azure Cloud infrastructure and services a plus
- Experience working with common third party add-on solutions and their integration with Dynamics NAV/BC/Azure Cloud services and with big data and big databases projects is a plus
- You are a team player
- Experience with Agile methodology is a plus
What we offer
- A budget for courses, learning, workshops, conferences, and everything you need to create less bugs and build better solution
- 50 % subsidy for public transport
- Corporate Benefits - Fitness, Hotels, Car Rental, etc.
- Food and drinks for a healthy start to the day – and in summer time lots of BBQ’s
- Employee discounts up to 40 % in your own online shop
- Great people from all over the world!
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 030 - 44 31 2300 -475.