Head of CRM and Onsite Marketing (m/f/d)
- Greifswalder Str. 156, 10409 Berlin, Germany
- Business: Marketing
Mister Spex is the largest online retailer of designer glasses in Germany. We are specialists in the distribution of optical products, offering an extensive range of top-quality glasses, sunglasses, sports eyewear and contact lenses at low prices.
Become Europe's favourite way and place to buy eyewear!!
Revolutionizing the eyewear industry, we offer the largest selection of branded eyewear available, better prices and all the service you need through our online driven multichannel approach. Our network of over 550 partner opticians, several local stores and online services is unique and we constantly strive for new innovations to drive our growth. We recently got an investment of 65 Mio € to maximize our potential. For our Marketing team we are looking for an experienced Head of CRM and Onsite (m/f/d).
- Create a long-term strategy in CRM, Onsite and retention marketing and manage its implementation across all markets
- Plan and execute global marketing campaigns for our customers against pre-set objectives
- Lead a team of 16 employees
- Analyse data and expand reports to identify value drivers across all customer lifetime stages and touchpoints
- Define and enhance relevant KPI's and steer measures to increase the customer lifetime value and optimise our customer segments
- Cooperate closely with the marketing tech and BI team to optimise and personalize the customer experience and pursue a strictly data-driven approach
- Work closely with our product, UX and customer support teams to identify gaps in the customer journey and ensure customer centricity on all touchpoints
- You have completed your studies, ideally in business administration, engineering, economics or similar
- You posess 5+ years of experience both hands-on and strategic in CRM in a dynamic and international environment
- You have relevant work experience in B2C companies, ideally scale-ups in e-commerce or retail
- You have at least 3 years of leadership experience and have been successful in building, leading and developing high-performing teams
- You have excellent communication skills with both internal & external stakeholders
- You have worked hands-on with state-of-the-art solutions in CRM and digital marketing (e.g. Google Analytics, emarsys, Dynamic Yield)
- You have proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with marketing tech & business intelligence systems is a plus
- You are fluent in written and spoken English, German is a plus
What we offer
- Training & Development
- 50% subsidy for the BVG ticket
- Corporate Benefits - Fitness, Hotels, Car Rental, etc.
- Start the day with muesli, fruits, vegetables, coffee, tea etc.
- Employee discounts up to 40% in your own online shop
- We live with respect and stand for our international team!
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 030 - 44 31 2300 - 676.