Lead Learning & Development (f/m/d)
- Berlin, Germany
- Business: People
Mister Spex is the largest online retailer of designer glasses in Germany. We are specialists in the distribution of optical products, offering an extensive range of top-quality glasses, sunglasses, sports eyewear and contact lenses at low prices.
Become Europe's favourite way and place to buy eyewear!!
Revolutionizing the eyewear industry, we offer the largest selection of branded eyewear available, better prices and all the service you need through our online driven multichannel approach. Our network of over 550 partner opticians, several local stores and online services is unique and we constantly strive for new innovations to drive our growth. We recently got an investment of 65 Mio € to maximize our potential. For our HR team we are looking for an experienced Lead Learning & Development (m/f/d).
- Create and execute effective learning strategies and programs including leadership development
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Design fit for purpose performance and talent management including the design of unique and effective career pathing option (career tracks)
- Track and improve the effectiveness of learning & development initiatives
- Oversee and increase effectiveness of apprenticeship program
- Implement and further develop various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, on the job learning, job-shadowing, online training)
- Maximise the use of e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Track budgets and negotiate contracts
- Lead the Academy function
- Proven experience as an L&D Manager, Training Manager or similar ( 5+ years)
- German skills preferred
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Ability to build rapport with people leaders, employees and vendors
- Strong design, conceptualization and execution skills
- Strong interest in industry best practices
- Minimum Bachelor of Science degree in Human Resources or related field
What we offer
- Training & Development
- 50% subsidy for the BVG ticket
- Corporate Benefits - Fitness, Hotels, Car Rental, etc.
- Start the day with muesli, fruits, vegetables, coffee, tea etc.
- Employee discounts up to 40% in your own online shop
- We live with respect and stand for our international team!
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button.