Product Manager (M/F/D) ERP
- Greifswalder Str. 156, 10409 Berlin, Germany
- Tech, Product & Data: Product
Mister Spex is Europe‘s largest online optician. Revolutionizing the eyewear industry, we offer the largest selection of branded eyewear available, better prices and all the services you need through our online driven multichannel approach. Our network of over 550 partner opticians, 18 local stores and online services is unique and we constantly strive for new innovations to drive our growth.
We have passion for a customer centric, data driven and agile business building approach and are looking for people who share our vision and culture.
As a product manager, you act as the interface between stakeholders and IT and build a future-oriented logistics solution. With your team you work on scalable full fillment solutions incl. automation for our international omnichannel logistics.
- Central contact for all IT requirements
- You will harmonize and consolidate the ERP systems of various international subsidiaries
- You are the main contact and first escalation level for stakeholders
- You analyse, structure and master complex questions and topics
- Recording, prioritization and specification of customer requirements
- Support in extending system documentation from the user's perspective
- Coordination of software tests and training of customer-specific adaptations
- The agile project management with Scrum as well as the control of an internal development team are also part of your area of responsibility
- You are actively involved in the internationalisation and development of new distribution channels
- Completed technical or business studies
- 2-4 years professional experience in the field of enterprise resource planning systems/ERP
- Knowledge of business processes as well as relevant experience in project management
- High affinity to technology and processes
- Knowledge of agile software development methods, MS Dynamics NAV or SAP is desirable
- Very good spoken and written German and English language skills round off your profile.
- High quality awareness, strong implementation skills, initiative and sense of responsibility
- You are a team player, strong in communication and solve conflicts
- You enjoy functioning processes, inspire our customers and have the will to develop yourself personally
- Fit in handling the MS Office programs, especially Excel and Power Point
- Mister Spex Academy
- 50% subsidy for the BVG ticket
- Corporate Benefits - Fitness, Hotels, Car Rental, etc.
- Start the day with fruit, vegetables, coffee, tea etc.
- Employee discounts up to 40% in your own online shop
- We live with respect and stand for our international team!
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 030 - 44 31 2300 -321.