Software Developer .NET (M/F/D)
- Greifswalder Str. 156, 10409 Berlin, Germany
- Tech: Tech
Mister Spex is the largest online retailer of designer glasses in Germany. We are specialists in the distribution of optical products, offering an extensive range of top quality glasses, sunglasses, sports eyewear and contact lenses at low prices.
We are seeking a .NET developer responsible for building .NET applications (especially public APIs) using .NET languages and technologies that are relevant for our projects. This person will work closely with all internal departments to define requirements and provide solutions to complex problems.
- Design, code, deploy, and test applications according to the user stories/requirements and industry best practices
- Collaborate to design and implement features
- Implement assigned components as defined in the system design of the API or application
- Write unit and integration tests to ensure those features never break
- Assist in development and peer review of plans, technical solutions, and related documentation
- Use version control to version your code
- Three or more years of experience as a software developer specifically working with the .NET
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Experience in C#, MVC, Web API, WPF or WCF, WF.
- Experience in SQL, Azure Cosmos DB or similar DBs
- Experience in HTML5/CSS3
- Strong knowledge about architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Experience with key DevOps as well as DevOps experience in Azure, including Hybrid, Serverless, IaaS, Automation, and tools for CI/CD services
- Experience with Agile methodology is plus
- Mister Spex Academy
- Up to 50% subsidy for the BVG ticket
- Corporate Benefits - Fitness, Hotels, Car Rental, etc.
- Start the day with fruit, vegetables, coffee, tea etc.
- Employee discounts up to 40% in your own online shop
We live with respect and stand for our international team!
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 030 - 44 31 2300 - 475