Intern (M/W/D) Influencer Marketing NL/UK
- Greifswalder Str. 156, 10409 Berlin, Germany
- Business: Marketing
Mister Spex is the largest online retailer of designer glasses in Germany. We are specialists in the distribution of optical products, offering an extensive range of top-quality glasses, sunglasses, sports eyewear and contact lenses at low prices. Revolutionizing the eyewear industry, we offer the largest selection of branded eyewear available, better prices and all the service you need through our online driven multichannel approach. Our network of over 550 partner opticians, several local stores and online services is unique and we constantly strive for new innovations to drive our growth. We recently got an investment of 65 Mio € to maximize our potential. In our Brand team we're currently looking for a motivated intern (m/f/d) who helps us to establish an influencer network in the Netherlands and the UK. Are you in?
- Identification and acquisition of interesting influencer partners
- Control and documentation of influencer cooperations
- Responsibility for the distribution of our budget relating to the cooperations
- Execute data-driven evaluation of potential new partnerships and negotiate terms and conditions
- Creation of regular reports to ensure tracking the individual performance of our influencers
- Study of economics, media, communication sciences, marketing, journalism or similar
- Work experience in (Influencer) Marketing, PR or similar
- High internet affinity and good MS Office knowledge
- Affinity to social media and blogs
- Structured, conceptual and result-oriented way of working
- High degree of comfort with analytics and numbers
- Very good spoken and written Dutch and English skills are required
What we offer
- Mister Spex Academy
- Up to 50% subsidy for the BVG ticket
- Corporate Benefits - Fitness, Hotels, Car Rental, etc.
- Start the day with fruit, vegetables, coffee, tea etc.
- Employee discounts up to 40% in your own online shop
- We live with respect and stand for our international team!
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 030 - 44 31 2300 - 676.