Marketing Manager (M/F/D) - SEM
- Greifswalder Str. 156, 10409 Berlin, Germany
- Business: Marketing
Mister Spex is the largest online retailer of designer glasses in Germany. We are specialists in the distribution of optical products, offering an extensive range of top-quality glasses, sunglasses, sports eyewear and contact lenses at low prices. Revolutionizing the eyewear industry, we offer the largest selection of branded eyewear available, better prices and all the service you need through our online driven multichannel approach. Our network of over 550 partner opticians, several local stores and online services is unique and we constantly strive for new innovations to drive our growth. We recently got an investment of 65 Mio € to maximize our potential. For our Performance Marketing team we are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager (m/f/d) SEM, who continuously optimizes and manages our paid search campaigns.
- Plan, coordinate and manage paid search campaigns across Google channels, including structure & targeting improvements, search query mining, keyword expansion and landing page
- Be responsible for campaign launches and optimization in relevant markets to achieve growth and ROI targets
- Pull and analyze reports to extract insights and transform those insights into actionable changes that will accelerate performance
- Contribute to automation efforts to run campaigns more efficiently and improve ROI
- Execute structured A/B tests and perform analyses to identify levers impacting channel performance
- Support ad hoc marketing projects such as marketing attribution, geo-split testing, marketing tech tool evaluation, automation, and business intelligence
- Research and leverage SEM industry trends and competition to establish marketing strategies
- Coordinate closely with colleagues, sharing learnings regularly and applying proven tactics across the SEM campaigns
- You have a degree within marketing/business or related
- You have minimum 3 years professional work experience in SEM, Google Shopping and product feed tools and you managed campaigns successfully
- You feel comfortable with analytics and numbers and have a strong proficiency with Excel, in addition to basic competency in SQL
- You want to work in a results-oriented, growing environment and develop your skills continually
- You are curious, stay up to date with the latest industry innovations and ad technology and you want to be the first to test relevant tools and ad formats
- Full proficiency spoken and written in English, additional languages are a plus
What we offer
- Training & Development
- Up to 50% subsidy for the BVG ticket
- Corporate Benefits - Fitness, Hotels, Car Rental, etc.
- Start the day with muesli, fruits, vegetables, coffee, tea etc.
- Employee discounts up to 40% in your own online shop
- We live with respect and stand for our international team!
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 030 - 44 31 2300 - 676.