Senior UX / UI Designer (f/m/x)
- Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
- Tech, Product & Data: Product
Who we are
Mister Spex is Europe’s leading omnichannel optician. What makes us unique is the combination of optometry and tech. We are looking for tech talents who want to join us in disrupting the market with new digital solutions. Everything we develop is designed to help our customers find the perfect glasses or sunglasses easily, quickly, and with fun and joy, in the online shop as well as in person.
What the job is about
As Senior UX/UI designer, you will own projects from an early stage as well as designing the user experience of our products from ideation to conception to launch and beyond.
What you’ll do
- Shape the discipline of UX and design beautiful user experiences for our digital products
- Participate in all design phases, from concept to design to production (evaluations, user-flows, user-feedback, interaction models, wireframes, prototypes, visual mockups, AB testing etc.)
- Conduct user testing, interviews and correlating analysis
- Develop, iterate and implement holistically components for our design system
- Guide product decisions through user research, customer development and iterative feedback loops
- Identify best practices and establish a data-driven, user-centric approach
- Collaborate with other team members (marketing, brand, engineers, product managers and more)
What you bring
- 4+ years of experience as full stack UI/UX designer
- Proficient in best practices for UI/UX design, user-centered design processes, as well as a knowledge of user experience principles and techniques
- Strong references in data-driven design
- Organizational skills, present and execute visionary work, from high level flows to hands-on visual mockups
- Experience with agile product development (Scrum)
- Cross-platform design experience - mobile to desktop (experience with responsive web design)
- At least one e-commerce project
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS etc.
- Fluent in English and good understanding in German
What we offer
- Yearly voucher for a pair of glasses and up to 40% discount on our products
- Relocation assistance and help with costs and visa
- 50% subsidy for public transport
- Highly skilled colleagues building innovative systems
- Flexible working hours, 10 days paid vacation for childcare and sabbatical options
- Warm and international culture based on respect, collaboration and giving your ideas a spotlight!
Please upload your complete application documents, consisting of a portfolio, resume, certificates and salary expectations, into our application tool. Simply use the "apply now" button. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following number + 49-151-18704363.
More about Mister Spex
We are transforming the optical industry. Ready to join the revolution? With our consistent digitalisation strategy, we have significantly changed an entire industry and established a new way of buying eyewear. We have created optimal links between contemporary e-commerce solutions and traditional brick-and-mortar retail. This success has come hand-in-hand with our rapid growth and makes us one of the most innovative employers in the industry. Our spirit of innovation is your chance to shape the traditional market and change it for good.
Our diverse teams from over 50 nationalities are the focal point of Mister Spex and they are what makes our environment so dynamic. We treat every new applicant on an equal footing and live by the principle of equal opportunities, regardless of origin, skin colour, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, political opinion or any other characteristic.