Senior .NET Engineer (f/m/x)
- Berlin, Germany
- Tech, Product & Data: Tech
What makes us unique is the combination of optometry and tech. We are looking for tech talents who want to join us in disrupting the market with new digital solutions. Everything we develop is designed to help our customers find the perfect glasses or sunglasses easily, quickly, and with fun and joy, in the online shop as well as in person.
With innovative technology and agile methods, our development and product management teams are hard at work continuously optimising the customer journey and also growing their own knowledge and expertise. If you are passionate about innovation and think of yourself as an ambitious and resilient self-starter, we would like to see you at #teamspex!
We are looking for a talented senior .NET developer who has a passion to build backend APIs based on .NET Core and MS Azure tech stack.
You will work closely with all internal departments to define requirements and provide solutions to complex problems, participate in the entire software development life cycle, debug apps and APIs and configure existing systems.
- Yearly voucher for a pair of glasses and up to 40% discount on our products
- Relocation assistance and help with costs and visa
- 50% subsidy for public transport
- Highly skilled colleagues building innovative systems
- Flexible working hours, 10 days paid vacation for childcare and sabbatical options
- Warm and international culture based on respect, collaboration and giving your ideas a spotlight!
- Design, code, deploy, and test applications (mostly APIs) according to the user stories/requirements and industry best practices
- Produce bullet-proof code that is robust, efficient and maintainable
- Collaborate to design and implement features
- Implement assigned components as defined in the system design of the API or application
- Write unit and integration tests to ensure those features never break
- Assist in development and peer review of plans, technical solutions, and related documentation
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer (with strong .NET Core C#, MVC, Web API, WPF or WCF, WF experience)
- Experience in SQL, Mongo DB, Azure Cosmos DB, dynamo DB or similar DBs
- Strong knowledge about architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Experience with key DevOps as well as DevOps experience in Azure, including Hybrid, Serverless, IaaS, Automation, and tools for CI/CD services
- 6+ years of experience as a software developer, specifically working with .NET
Please upload your complete application documents, consisting of a cover letter, resume, certificates and salary expectations, into our application tool. Simply use the "apply now" button. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following number + 49-151-18704363.
More about Mister Spex
We are transforming the optical industry. Ready to join the revolution? With our consistent digitalisation strategy, we have significantly changed an entire industry and established a new way of buying eyewear. We have created optimal links between contemporary e-commerce solutions and traditional brick-and-mortar retail. This success has come hand-in-hand with our rapid growth and makes us one of the most innovative employers in the industry. Our spirit of innovation is your chance to shape the traditional market and change it for good.
Our diverse teams from over 50 nationalities are the focal point of Mister Spex and they are what makes our environment so dynamic. We treat every new applicant on an equal footing and live by the principle of equal opportunities, regardless of origin, skin colour, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, political opinion or any other characteristic.