Microsoft Dynamics NAV Engineer (f/m/x)
- Greifswalder Str. 156, 10409 Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
- Tech, Product & Data: Tech
What makes us unique is the combination of optometry and tech. We are looking for tech talents who want to join us in disrupting the market with new digital solutions. Everything we develop is designed to help our customers find the perfect glasses or sunglasses easily, quickly, and with fun and joy, in the online shop as well as in person.
With innovative technology and agile methods, our development and product management teams are hard at work continuously optimising the customer journey and also growing their own knowledge and expertise. If you are passionate about innovation and think of yourself as an ambitious and resilient self-starter, we would like to see you at #teamspex!
Are you a passionate MS Dynamics NAV Developer and want to work in our growing international NAV team? Then apply and develop your career with us!
- Yearly voucher for a pair of glasses and up to 40% on our products
- Relocation assistance and help with costs and visa
- 50% subsidy for public transport
- Highly skilled colleagues building innovative systems
- Flexible working hours, 10 days paid vacation for child care and sabbatical options
- Warm and international culture based on respect, collaboration and giving your ideas a spotlight!
- Configure, develop, and implement Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC software and components in all functional areas (Sales, Purchase, Inventory, General Ledger and own modules)
- Connecting third party APIs with NAV/BC
- Creating APIs to expose NAV/BC and/or other data sources
- Advanced understanding of concepts governing relational database structures, the use of reporting/query tools and the construction of structured query language (SQL) statements
- Work with big data
- Writing unit and functional automation tests
- 3+years of experience as a software developer, specifically working with the Dynamics NAV/BC
- Experience with PowerShell, git, monitoring/alerting/reporting tools, performance optimization
- Proven ability to write effective system and process documentation – including business and system requirements, process diagrams, and data flow charts
- Experience with Azure Cloud infrastructure and services a plus
- Experience working with common third party add-on solutions and their integration with Dynamics NAV/BC/Azure Cloud services and with big data and big databases projects is a plus
- Experience with Agile methodology is a plus
Please upload your complete application documents, consisting of a cover letter, resume, certificates and salary expectations, into our application tool. Simply use the "apply now" button. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following number + 49-151-18704363.
More about Mister Spex
We are transforming the optical industry. Ready to join the revolution? With our consistent digitalisation strategy, we have significantly changed an entire industry and established a new way of buying eyewear. We have created optimal links between contemporary e-commerce solutions and traditional brick-and-mortar retail. This success has come hand-in-hand with our rapid growth and makes us one of the most innovative employers in the industry. Our spirit of innovation is your chance to shape the traditional market and change it for good.
Our diverse teams from over 50 nationalities are the focal point of Mister Spex and they are what makes our environment so dynamic. We treat every new applicant on an equal footing and live by the principle of equal opportunities, regardless of origin, skin colour, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, political opinion or any other characteristic.