Product Manager (f/m/x)
- Berlin, Germany
- Tech, Product & Data: Product
Who we are
Mister Spex is Europe’s leading omnichannel optician. What makes us unique is the combination of optometry and tech. We are looking for tech talents who want to join us in disrupting the market with new digital solutions. Everything we develop is designed to help our customers find the perfect glasses or sunglasses easily, quickly, and with fun and joy, in the online shop as well as in person.
What the job is about
As a senior Product Manager you will be responsible for the end-to-end product development process across all our platforms with a focus on the customer experience in our web shop. Based on business and customer impact, you define the scope and priority of our activities and integrate them into our product roadmap
What you’ll do
- You form and translate the product vision and strategy into detailed customer experiences and features
- You will take over the technical management of a Scrum team and actively work together with UX, Development and stakeholders (internal and external) from other departments
- You are responsible for the continuous optimization of the usability and conversion rate
- Together with our UX Research Team, you will play a key role in the areas of product discovery, user testing, innovation management and the continuous collection of customer insights
- You ensure that we consistently, quickly and effectively implement our product features and constantly improve our services
- You are actively involved in the internationalization and development of new distribution channels
What you bring
- You have a university degree in business administration, economics, information technology, psychology or similar
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in digital product development, preferably in E-Commerce
- You have experience in working with internal and external stakeholders
- You are very analytical, and it is easy for you to understand even complex questions and topics, to analyze them and to draw the correct conclusions
- You have excellent business knowledge and a high understanding of technical issues
- You are an organizational talent and have strong communication and team skills
- You are proactive and have a result-oriented, pragmatic way of working
- Experience in optimizing onsite search (SOLR), sorting or personalization is a plus
- Very good English language skills complete your profile
What we offer
- Yearly voucher for a pair of glasses and up to 40% discount on our products
- Relocation assistance and help with costs and visa
- 50% subsidy for public transport
- Highly skilled colleagues building innovative systems
- Flexible working hours, 10 days paid vacation for childcare and sabbatical options
- Warm and international culture based on respect, collaboration and giving your ideas a spotlight!
Please upload your complete application documents, consisting of a cover letter, resume, certificates and salary expectations, into our application tool. Simply use the "apply now" button. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following number + 49-151-18704363.
More about Mister Spex
We are transforming the optical industry. Ready to join the revolution? With our consistent digitalisation strategy, we have significantly changed an entire industry and established a new way of buying eyewear. We have created optimal links between contemporary e-commerce solutions and traditional brick-and-mortar retail. This success has come hand-in-hand with our rapid growth and makes us one of the most innovative employers in the industry. Our spirit of innovation is your chance to shape the traditional market and change it for good.
Our diverse teams from over 50 nationalities are the focal point of Mister Spex and they are what makes our environment so dynamic. We treat every new applicant on an equal footing and live by the principle of equal opportunities, regardless of origin, skin colour, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, political opinion or any other characteristic.