Team Lead UX & Design (f/m/x)
- Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
- Tech, Product & Data: Product
What makes us unique is the combination of optometry and tech. We are looking for tech talents who want to join us in disrupting the market with new digital solutions. Everything we develop is designed to help our customers find the perfect glasses or sunglasses easily, quickly, and with fun and joy, in the online shop as well as in person.
With innovative technology and agile methods, our development and product management teams are hard at work continuously optimising the customer journey and also growing their own knowledge and expertise. If you are passionate about innovation and think of yourself as an ambitious and resilient self-starter, we would like to see you at #teamspex!
As a Team Lead for UX & Design you will define and execute a strong UX strategy for our online shop through all devices and channels. In collaboration with the leadership team from product, marketing, BI and engineering your will focus on delivering meaningful digital experiences for our customers that bring value to our business.
- Yearly voucher for a pair of glasses and up to 40% on our products
- Relocation assistance and help with costs and visa
- 50% subsidy for public transport
- Highly skilled colleagues building innovative systems
- Flexible working hours, 10 days paid vacation for child care and sabbatical options
- Warm and international culture based on respect, collaboration and giving your ideas a spotlight!
- Develop and accomplish a user centered design strategy and promote a design culture within the company.
- Optimize the end-to-end design process and establish standards for UX and Design across our channels.
- Lead projects and manage UX & design resources including budgeting and performance reporting.
- Align with Management, Product Leads and Technology Leads to identify UX & design opportunities.
- Support the UX team to deliver high quality design solutions in a high traffic and fast changing business environment in coordination with product owners and product mangers.
- Bring new people on board, mentor them and drive skill development
- Apply new working methods and facilitate workshops across the organization to increase UX & design awareness.
- Inspiring leader who believes that design can have an essential and long-term impact on our customer behavior and business success
- Formal education in UI Design, UX Design, Media Design or related field
- Strategic and creative thinker, able to manage stakeholders and competing priorities
- At least 5+ years of experience in e-commerce products and experiences in an agile environment
- Experience with the most used design and prototyping tools (i.e. Zeplin, Sketch, InVision, Adobe CC)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experiences in data driven design is a plus
Please upload your complete application documents, consisting of a cover letter, resume, certificates and salary expectations, into our application tool. Simply use the "apply now" button. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following number + 49-151-18704363.
More about Mister Spex
We are transforming the optical industry. Ready to join the revolution? With our consistent digitalisation strategy, we have significantly changed an entire industry and established a new way of buying eyewear. We have created optimal links between contemporary e-commerce solutions and traditional brick-and-mortar retail. This success has come hand-in-hand with our rapid growth and makes us one of the most innovative employers in the industry. Our spirit of innovation is your chance to shape the traditional market and change it for good.
Our diverse teams from over 50 nationalities are the focal point of Mister Spex and they are what makes our environment so dynamic. We treat every new applicant on an equal footing and live by the principle of equal opportunities, regardless of origin, skin colour, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, political opinion or any other characteristic.