Senior Frontend Engineer (f/m/x)
- Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
- Tech, Product & Data: Tech
What makes us unique is the combination of optometry and tech. We are looking for tech talents who want to join us in disrupting the market with new digital solutions. Everything we develop is designed to help our customers find the perfect glasses or sunglasses easily, quickly, and with fun and joy, in the online shop as well as in person.
With innovative technology and agile methods, our development and product management teams are hard at work continuously optimising the customer journey and also growing their own knowledge and expertise. If you are passionate about innovation and think of yourself as an ambitious and resilient self-starter, we would like to see you at #teamspex!
We want to create a new responsive frontend that offers our customers a unique user experience. With your expertise as a frontend developer you belong to the spearhead of the project and can take responsibility. Join our team!
- Yearly voucher for a pair of glasses and up to 40% on our products
- Relocation assistance and help with costs and visa
- 50% subsidy for public transport
- Highly skilled colleagues building innovative systems
- Flexible working hours, 10 days paid vacation for child care and sabbatical options
- Warm and international culture based on respect, collaboration and giving your ideas a spotlight!
- Build Mister Spexs API-driven next-generation e-commerce frontend
- Take ownership of complex software modules and services
- Work closely together with stakeholders and product management and create something phenomenal
- Identify and communicate best practices for continuous learning in the tech department
- 5+ years of frontend development experience
- You are excited about agile, test-driven software development with a sense of delivering with quality
- You're fluent in TypeScript, especially in React, Next.js, Node.js, CSS and can guide others
- Speaking to APIs is nothing new to you. Ideally you’ve gained experience with OpenAPI
- Collaboration with UX/UI folks is something that comes naturally.
- Managing the full application lifecycle from development to production (DevOps) is something you can't imagine any other way
- You speak English fluently
Please upload your complete application documents, consisting of a cover letter, resume, certificates and salary expectations, into our application tool. Simply use the "apply now" button. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following number + 49-151-18704363.
More about Mister Spex
We are transforming the optical industry. Ready to join the revolution? With our consistent digitalisation strategy, we have significantly changed an entire industry and established a new way of buying eyewear. We have created optimal links between contemporary e-commerce solutions and traditional brick-and-mortar retail. This success has come hand-in-hand with our rapid growth and makes us one of the most innovative employers in the industry. Our spirit of innovation is your chance to shape the traditional market and change it for good.
Our diverse teams from over 50 nationalities are the focal point of Mister Spex and they are what makes our environment so dynamic. We treat every new applicant on an equal footing and live by the principle of equal opportunities, regardless of origin, skin colour, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, political opinion or any other characteristic.