Managing Director / Area Manager Retail Nordics (f/m/d)
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Business: Management
Mister Spex is Europe's leading optician online. We operate in 10 countries with headquarters in Berlin, but the Nordic operations run from Cykelfabriken in central Stockholm, where we are approximately 30 people. Thanks to our efficient business model, we can offer the Nordic's largest assortment of glasses, contact lenses and sunglasses at really attractive prices. In the Nordic region, a majority of sales today are contact lenses, but we see strong growth in the glasses segment and the time has come for higher online penetration in the eyewear market.
We are looking for a Managing Director Nordics who will also be the legal representative for the Nordic companies (Nordic Eyewear in Sweden and Lensit in Norway).
As Managing Director of the Nordic Operations for Mister Spex Nordics you will work in a cross functional matrix organization. Fields of responsibility are finance, legal, administrations and operations. You will also assist in our Store- roll-out in the Nordics. We are a small and tight organization which requires both operational responsibility and leadership. In your role, you will be crucial for supporting the growth path of Mister Spex Nordics in a profitable way.
- Data-driven Area Management of two Omnichannel Retail Stores in Stockholm, build requirements to expand to additional stores in Sweden, Norway and Finland over the next years.
- Managing Director of two legal entities in Sweden and Norway
- Disciplinary leading and developing local team of store managers, und functions such as operations, customer service and accounting, which have also a dotted line reporting to group headquarter
- Contribute strategic market insight and support localization in customer approach via retail, online and marketing
- Experience in leading modern, data-driven retail stores, experience in omnichannel distribution is a plus
- Strong background in business administration, first experience as legal entity MD is a plus
- Strong people management skills, motivational and developing leadership style
- Collaborative, learning oriented working approach
- Good understanding of what it means to work in a small and entrepreneurial organization
- Several years of leadership experience
- Strong project management skills
Are you the right person for the job?
Please upload your application documents in English, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button.