Junior Onsite Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
- Berlin, Germany
- Business: Marketing
- Augenoptiker: Optional
Mister Spex is Europe's largest online optician. We are specialists in the distribution of optical products, offering an extensive range of top-quality glasses, sunglasses, sports eyewear and contact lenses at low prices. We recently got an investment of 65 Mio € to maximize our potential and ensure that we continue to develop.
Make a difference - be part of our fabulous Onsite Team and start your career with Mister Spex. The very cross-functional environment will let you work closely with several teams and departments, covering 10 different countries and their respective online presence. Be the one deploying and managing content as well as moving the needle through tests and personalization tools, constantly improving performance and creating the best value for our customers.
- Control and optimization of all relevant webshop-pages for content, service and marketing activities
- Responsibility for smaller projects and tasks, e.g. coordination of translations and campaigns
- Development, coordination and structuring of concepts as well as the implementation of new content, e.g. trends and editorials
- Creation and optimization of landing-pages for our product categories and marketing channels
- Usage of A-B-Tests on content and performance-oriented pages, components and placements
- Report to different stakeholders as a part of the day-to-day business
- Interaction between different departments, e.g. online marketing, brand, category management, service and product
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or similar
- Distinct analytical, conceptual and precise thinking
- Structured, output-driven and result-oriented way of working
- Substantial reliability, diligence and willingness to take ownership
- CMS, HTML & CSS knowledge is a plus
- Initial professional experience (ideally e-commerce) is helpful, but not essential
- Fluent written and spoken English, German and other languages are a plus
What we offer
- Unlimited contract and 28 days of paid vacation
- 50% subsidy for the BVG ticket
- Up to 40% discount in our store
- Annual free employee glasses from our range
- Corporate Benefits - discounts on fitness, hotels, rental cars etc.
- We live with respect and stand up for our international team!
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a CV, certificates and your salary expectation to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: 0151 - 18704363.