Optiker / Optician / Optometrist as Technical Lead Store (m/f/d)
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Augenoptiker: Ja
- Student/Intern/Azubi: -
Mister Spex has already revolutionised the online optical industry. We offer every customer a special and novel shopping experience in our online shop as well as in our stores throughout Germany and international. Through our new, contemporary way of buying eyewear and our unique customer journey, we continue to pursue our vision of becoming Europe's leading optician.
- You are responsible for internal training in the store on all aspects of optics
- You advise customers and support your team in optical matters
- You ensure that refraction test is carried out in a standard manner within the team.
- You are responsible for the entire technical equipment and complement the store management with your professional knowledge
- Relevant experience in refraction and/or contact lens fitting
- Completed training as an optician (m/f/d)
- With your communication skills and positive energy, you inspire our customers with our products
- As a team player, you enjoy working in a motivated team with whom you can achieve our company goals.
- Extensive onboarding & career opportunities
- 40% purchase discount on our assortment
- Annual employee glasses + employee glasses at the start
- Team Events & Parties
- Corporate Benefits
Please include the following documents with your application:
- Detailed CV
- Job references
- Diplomas and certificates
Please find more Information about MIster Spex here: https://corporate.misterspex.com/en/