Operations Manager Norway - Haugesund (m/w/d)
- Norwegen, Norway
- Operations: Logistics
- Augenoptiker: Optional
Mister Spex is Europe's leading optician online. We operate in 10 countries and our headquarter is based in Berlin. The Nordic operations run from Cykelfabriken in central Stockholm having a warehouse in Norway (Karmsund, Rogaland). The Nordics operations team consists of approximately 35 employees.
We are looking for an Operations Manager – Warehouse / Customer Support in Norway for Lensit.no A / S. Lensit is one of Norway's leading online store that sells contact lenses in Norway. We were acquired by Mister Spex in 2016, which has entities throughout Europe.
We are a team of 7 people divided into warehouse and customer service. You will directly report to the Head of Operations Nordics.
- Lead and coach the department / team – Warehouse as well as Customer Service
- Handling customer service, order processing and returns on your own
- Act as an interface between Warehouse and Customer Service as well as Haugesund, Stockholm and Berlin
- Responsible for achieving the KPIs given in the company
- Responsible for developing and optimizing work processes by using best practices
- High School diploma
- Relevant professional experience
- Good knowledge in IT (Office, Navision)
- Leadership experience and ideally Management experience
- Structured, hands on and the ability to handle several tasks at once
- Language skills: Fluent in English – oral and written
- Varied and challenging tasks in a positive environment
- You will be part of a well-functioning team in a pleasant working environment with a focus on quality and service
- Salary and start-up by agreement
Are you the right person for the job?
Please upload your application documents in English, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button.