Business Intelligence Developer (m/f/d)
- Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
- Tech, Product & Data: Data
What makes us unique is the combination of optometry and tech. We are looking for tech talents who want to join us in disrupting the market with new digital solutions. Everything we develop is designed to help our customers find the perfect glasses or sunglasses easily, quickly, and with fun and joy, in the online shop as well as in person. With innovative technology and agile methods, our development and product management teams are hard at work continuously optimising the customer journey and also growing their own knowledge and expertise. If you are passionate about innovation and think of yourself as an ambitious and resilient self-starter, we would like to see you at #teamspex!
We in the BI team help to connect the dots in the company, by combining all the necessary data sources to create a customer centric DWH serving various departments with their KPIs, reports, and Ad hoc analysis.
Be enthusiastic in modelling a traditional Data Warehouse driven by commercial numbers but at the same time passionate about using and developing Azure services to drive our future BI stack.
- Yearly voucher for a pair of glasses and up to 40% discount on our products
- Relocation assistance and help with costs and visa
- 50% subsidy for public transport
- Highly skilled colleagues building innovative systems
- Flexible working hours, 10 days paid vacation for childcare and sabbatical options
- Warm and international culture based on respect, collaboration and giving your ideas a spotlight!
- Consult with the business and gather requirements to maintain and improve the existing BI solution.
- Understand KPIs for the needs of various departments and program them for daily availability.
- Build ETL and ELT pipelines to integrate data from internal and external partners.
- Understand and connect various data sources through ETL processes and scripts.
- Aggregate and combine data to shape the central Data warehouse
- Develop T-SQL code to query complex database environments.
- Develop a data model that allows accurate and consistent reporting and self-service analysis.
- Development and maintain database systems, specifically Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Proactively improve processes, monitoring and troubleshooting our BI solutions
- 3 years ofexperience as a BI/DWH developer
- Strong T-SQL / SQL skills, with proven ability to code effectively
- Practiced and proficient in ETL procedures, data migration, integration, or data quality concepts
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft BI solutions: SQL Management Studio, SSIS, SSAS (tabular and multidimensional) is required
- Knowledge of Azure, cloud environment, basic administration, and troubleshooting is required
- Speak English fluently
- Able to work independently with extreme user-orientation
Please upload your complete application documents, consisting of a cover letter, resume, certificates and salary expectations, into our application tool. Simply use the "apply now" button. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following number + 49-151-18704363.
More about Mister Spex
We are transforming the optical industry. Ready to join the revolution? With our consistent digitalisation strategy, we have significantly changed an entire industry and established a new way of buying eyewear. We have created optimal links between contemporary e-commerce solutions and traditional brick-and-mortar retail. This success has come hand-in-hand with our rapid growth and makes us one of the most innovative employers in the industry. Our spirit of innovation is your chance to shape the traditional market and change it for good.
Our diverse teams from over 50 nationalities are the focal point of Mister Spex and they are what makes our environment so dynamic. We treat every new applicant on an equal footing and live by the principle of equal opportunities, regardless of origin, skin colour, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, political opinion or any other characteristic