Microsoft Dynamics NAV Engineer (m/f/d)
- Greifswalder Str. 156, 10409 Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
- Tech, Product & Data: Tech
Mister Spex is Europe‘s largest online optician. Revolutionizing the eyewear industry, we offer the largest selection of branded eyewear available, better prices and all the service you need through our online driven multichannel approach.
We have a passion for a customer centric, data driven and agile business building approach and are looking for people who share our vision and culture. Are you a passionate MS Dynamics NAV Developer and want to work in our growing international NAV team ? Then apply and improve your skills and develop your career with us!
- Yearly voucher for a pair of glasses and up to 40% on our products
- Relocation assistance and help with costs and visa
- 50% subsidy for public transport
- Highly skilled colleagues building innovative systems
- Flexible working hours, 10 days paid vacation for child care and sabbatical options
- Warm and international culture based on respect, collaboration and giving your ideas a spotlight!
- Configure, develop, and implement Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC software and components in all functional areas (Sales, Purchase, Inventory, General Ledger and own modules)
- Connecting third party APIs with NAV/BC
- Creating APIs to expose NAV/BC and/or other data sources
- Advanced understanding of concepts governing relational database structures, the use of reporting/query tools and the construction of structured query language (SQL) statements
- Suggest technical and functional improvements (third party add-on solutions and other systems)
- Work with big data
- Work with the Product Owners, Application Developers and QA to understand the business / application requirements of the assigned task (during planning, development and testing phases)
- Writing unit and functional automation tests
- University degree (computer science or business administration) and/or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 or more years of experience as a software developer specifically working with the Dynamics NAV/BC
- Experience with PowerShell, git, monitoring/alerting/reporting tools, performance optimization
- Ability to translate customer business requirements and specifications into code solutions along with the ability to develop and manage days estimates
- Ability to document code customizations in compliance with established standards and practices
- Ability to debug errors efficiently and effectively
- Proven ability to write effective system and process documentation – including business and system requirements, process diagrams, and data flow charts
- Experience with Azure Cloud infrastructure and services a plus
- Experience working with common third party add-on solutions and their integration with Dynamics NAV/BC/Azure Cloud services and with big data and big databases projects is a plus
- You are a team player
- Experience with Agile methodology is a plus
Please upload your complete application documents, consisting of a cover letter, resume, certificates and salary expectations, into our application tool. Simply use the "apply now" button. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following number + 49-151-18704363.
More about Mister Spex
Talking about changing the conventional eyewear purchase?
Well, Mister Spex has been doing this for over a decade. With our international omnichannel approach, we are disrupting the optical industry, as the pioneers in the market! Technology and data play a fundamental role in facilitating and individualizing the eyewear purchase. What makes us unique is the combination of optometry and tech. And we need unique talents with the same visionary approach. Our spirit of innovation is your chance to shape the traditional market and change it for good.
Our diverse teams from over 50 nationalities are the focal point of Mister Spex and they are what makes our environment so dynamic. We treat every new applicant on an equal footing and live by the principle of equal opportunities, regardless of origin, skin colour, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, political opinion or any other characteristic.