(Senior) UX / UI App Designer (m/f/d)
- Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
- Tech, Product & Data: Product
Mister Spex is Europe‘s largest online optician. Revolutionizing the eyewear industry, we offer the largest selection of branded eyewear available, better prices and all the service you need through our online driven multichannel approach.
We have a passion for a customer centric, data driven and agile business building approach and are looking for people who share our vision and culture. Our Berlin tech department is home to 100+ people who are working on a shopping experience that is more than just e-commerce.
- Be our main designer to create beautiful and fun user experiences for our new app
- Participate in all design phases, from concept to design to production (evaluations, user-flows, user-feedback, interaction models, wireframes, prototypes, visual mockups, AB testing etc.)
- Conduct user testing, interviews and correlating analysis
- Develop, iterate and implement components for our design system
- Guide product decisions through user research, customer development and iterative feedback loops
- Identify best practices and establish a data-driven, user-centric approach
- Collaborate with other team members (marketing, brand, engineers, product managers and more)
- University degree or equivalent in UX/UI design, graphic design, visual communication or related field with focus on UCD and usability
- Fluent English is a must, good understanding of German is a plus
- 4+ years of experience as full stack UI/UX designer, ideally with some app design experiences
- Proficient in best practices for UI/UX design, user-centered design processes, as well as a knowledge of user experience principles and techniques
- Strong references in data-driven design
- Organizational skills, present and execute visionary work, from high level flows to hands-on visual mockups
- Experience with agile product development (Scrum)
- At least one e-commerce project
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS etc.
- Portfolio - please send it together with your CV
- 28 days of paid vacation
- Start with choosing one pair of glasses/ sunglasses as a gift
- Flexible working hours, remote work
- 50% subsidy for public transport
- Company pension scheme
- Employee discounts up to 40% in your own online shop
- Yearly voucher for a pair of glasses/sunglasses in our shop
- Fruits, vegetables, coffee, tea etc.
- Sabbatical options after 2 years