Maintenance Tech / General Labor
- 1140 Stacy Ct, Riverside, CA 92507, USA
Mission Landscape Co. provides professional landscape services that surpass the expectations of our clients and focus on their success specializing in the following:
- Maintenance Services Lawn and Turf Care
- Pruning and Trimming
- Seasonal Color Installation
- Fertilization and Soil Conditioning
- Pest Management
- Irrigation Installation and Repairs
- Fuel Modification
- Landscape Renovations
SUMMARY: Seeking the ideal candidate able to work under the direction of the Lead Gardener / Crew Supervisor in maintaining landscape and hardscape areas.
- The ideal candidate will possess excellent "can do" attitude, near to perfect attendance and possess traits that mirror our company values: Service, Teamwork, Integrity, and Quality.
- Responsible for installation of plant material by performing the following duties:
- Perform basic landscape maintenance functions such as but not limited to mowing, edging, hand shearing, raking, sweeping, weeding and debris removal.
- Assist with loading / unloading of vehicles and storage of tools and equipment.
- Follow instructions of Crew Supervisor/Leader.
- Maintains constant vigilance for potential safety hazards and unsafe work practices.
- Comply with company safety policy at all times.
- Maintain job site staging area clean and organized.
- Immediately notify supervisor of any unsafe conditions or unsafe work practices that are observed.
- Able to operate all related landscape equipment.
Although we would prefer someone that does offer the skills, we are willing to train the ideal candidate that meets trait expectation.
- Perform this job successfully, perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- To perform this job successfully, the person must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty.
- Able to properly use all gardening equipment (including blowers, weed eaters, hedge trimmers, string, lawn mowers, etc.
- Ability to communicate (in English) with management of property as necessary.
- Knowledge of pruning trees and bushes.
We offer other divisions you can apply for with the opportunity for growth.
- Competitive Salary
- 40 Years of service
- MLC offers 401K
*If your resume is not attached, you will not get a call back.