Trainee (for Genesys project)
- All cities, India
What We Do
Miratech helps visionaries to change the world. We are a global IT services and consulting company that brings together global enterprise innovation and start-up innovation. Today we support digital transformation for the largest enterprises on the planet.
By partnering with both large and small players, we stay at the leading edge of technology, remain nimble even as a global leader, and create technology that helps our clients further enhance their business. Our culture of Relentless Performance enables over 99% of Miratech’s engagements to succeed by meeting or exceeding scope, schedule and/or budget objectives since our inception in 1989.
We are inviting Talented Junior Professionals to take part in our Professional Services Consultants Trainee Program, grow to Genesys PS Consultant and become a part of a big development team that participates in the support and development of software products.
The goal is to achieve the level of proficiency that will allow specialists to work independently on IT projects.
This project is uniquely positioned to help companies bring their people, insights, and customer channels together to effectively drive today’s customer conversation. Our software directs more than 100 million interactions every day, maximizing the value of customer engagement and differentiating the experience by driving personalization and multi-channel customer service, as well as extending customer service across the enterprise to optimize processes and performance of customer-facing employees.
- Active involvement into the training process
- Participation in a project, from working with documentation and requirements to supporting the implemented functionality.
- Performing tasks defined by a team lead.
- Participation in various tasks and training enhancement.
- Communication with customers, project managers and developers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or related fields.
- English – at least Intermediate.
- 0.5+ years of IT experience
- Systems administration skills (Windows, Linux)
- Knowledge of IP protocols stack; Networking
- Knowledge of RDBMS (at least one of the following: Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, PgSQL)
- Understanding of OOP concepts
- Result-oriented attitude and problem-handling skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, proactive and analytical mindset
Nice to have one from the below (or more) skills:
- Experience of working with Genesys solutions is a plus, but we can propose to pass the internal training.
- Strong career opportunities for professionals
- A variety of international projects and mobility across projects
- Professional development support and professional certification opportunities
- Competitive compensation, advanced bonus systems
- Flexible working schedule with a remote possibility
- Corporate, social and cultural events