Genesys Engage WFM Consultant
- US, USA, Canada
Who we are
Miratech is a global IT services and consulting company that brings together global enterprise innovation and start-up innovation. Today we support digital transformation for the largest enterprises on the planet. Our highly professional team achieves success with 99% of IT projects in financial, telecommunication and technology domains since Miratech inception in 1989. Technical complexity is our passion, stability is our standard, friendly work environment is our style. We empower our employees to grow together with the company, to achieve ambitious goals, to be a part of international relentless team which helps the visionaries to change the world.
A professional at this position level within has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems. Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solutions and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with the direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client.
5+ years of experience in designing, architecting, and delivering cloud contact center WFM and analytics platforms such as NICE, Verint, Calabrio, Genesys
Minimum of 5 years of experience in defining contact center benchmarks, quality rubrics, agent scorecards, etc. to gather inputs and assess contact center performance
Managed a team of contact center staff, ensuring adherence to schedule, overall performance, produce quality results, and track policy compliance
Minimum of 5 years of experience in gathering and evaluating data to develop solutions around Forecasting, Scheduling, Intraday management, etc.
Experience working with global teams
Experience in analyzing historical call trends by source, handle time, and root cause to identify re-invent the operations with transformational ideas and pro-actively communicate this information to leadership while implementing appropriate action plans
In depth experience in developing work structure and workflow, standardized procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness of operations, assigns duties and examines work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Strong career opportunities for professionals
- A variety of international projects and mobility across projects
- Professional development support and professional certification opportunities
- Competitive compensation, advanced bonus systems
- Flexible work schedule with a possibility for teleworking
- Foreign languages classes and communication with native speakers
- Corporate mobile service compensation in case there’s a business need
- Corporate, social and cultural events