Business Account Director
- US, US, United States
Miratech is an IT services and outsourcing company that provides services to multinational organizations all over the world. Our highly professional team achieves success with 99% of IT projects in financial, telecommunication and technology domains. Founded in 1989, Miratech has its headquarters in New York, USA; with R&D centers in Poland, Philippines, Slovakia, Spain, and Ukraine. Technical complexity is our passion, stability is our standard, friendly work environment is our style. We empower our employees to grow together with the company, to achieve ambitious goals, to be a part of international relentless team which helps the visionaries to change the world.
Miratech’s growing services business seeks an experienced, results-driven Business Account Director to lead the growth of North America revenue.
The successful candidate will step into a ground floor opportunity to lead business growth across North America. The ideal candidate will have significant experience achieving sales targets selling software services for R&D, IT Infrastructure, and Contact Center applications.
- Meet/exceed quarterly/annual revenue targets
- Meet/exceed margin requirements across project contracts
- Collaborate with marketing to uncover and close new logo clients
- Uncover, propose and close upsell projects to existing client base
- Lead the qualification process to prioritize opportunities for time/resource commitments
- Lead the order/contract process with the legal and procurement teams
- BS or MBA
- 5+ years of services sales experience
- 10+ years of work experience selling into/working within Software R&D, IT Infrastructure or Contact Center applications preferred.
- Strong networking skills to expand brand reach across partners and clients
- Ability to lead the client through a sales process that includes complex project planning & execution
- History of winning new business and establish new clients
- Ability to customize message/presentation to client needs
- Strong communication, negotiation and leadership skills
- Join a growing and relentless service organization with a track record of delivery success to clients
- Innovative provider of software services for R&D, IT Infrastructure and Contact Center applications
- Ground floor opportunity to lead business growth across North America
- Competitive compensation, plus variable and flexible bonus program
- Longer term potential to manage the evolution/development of a larger sales team