Director, Product Marketing - Cloud Infrastructure
- Seattle, WA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Mirantis is the fastest way to modern apps, providing containers-as-a-service at enterprise scale. The company uses a unique as-a-service model to deliver Kubernetes and related open source software, empowering developers to build, share and run their applications anywhere - from public cloud to hybrid cloud to the edge. Mirantis serves many of the world’s leading enterprises, including Adobe, DocuSign, Liberty Mutual, PayPal, Reliance Jio, Splunk, STC, Vodafone, and Volkswagen. Learn more at www.mirantis.com.
Mirantis is adding a Director of Product Marketing to our team! This person will develop and drive the platform/product narrative for Mirantis working across the organization to define and execute differentiated product positioning and messaging that highlights both business and technical benefits.
You will develop a deep understanding of our target customer, their challenges, and how Mirantis can solve for them in new and differentiated ways. You and your team will devise opportunities and campaigns for growth, define the foundations of our customer-facing messaging and partner closely with product management leadership and go-to-market teams to launch new offerings globally.
- Customer Insight Leadership – Lead broad customer segmentation and persona development efforts. Understand critical customer insights to guide product growth strategies.
- Content Development - You’ll be responsible for developing content across all channels (e.g., web, events, campaigns)
- Messaging and Positioning Development –Ensure the delivery of clearly differentiated, customer-backed positioning and messaging across multiple product lines.
- Pricing and Packaging: Collaborate with product management and sales to launch and optimize pricing and packaging strategies that make sense to customers and drive business results.
- Guidance for Go to Market Guidance Execution – Oversee the translation of messaging/positioning and packaging strategies into briefs guiding marketing campaign development. Develop key inputs on the customer target and product value proposition to launch new services.
- Sales enablement –Collaborate with our sales team in driving the creation of necessary collateral, promotions, training, and tools to drive growth and efficiency within Mirantis support and outbound telesales channel.
- Product Launches - Work with Product and Engineering teams to promote launches and ensure products are positioned effectively in the market.
- Bachelor Degree
- 18+ years of software product marketing experience with at least 3 years of experience in a technical or field-facing role related to developers, cloud, infrastructure, IT operations or networking.
- MUST HAVE: Technical subject matter expertise in cloud native infrastructure, with a strong understanding of the impact of software development, kubernetes, cloud, and DevOps approaches
- Experience with enterprise open source software offerings and experience bringing them to market
- Deep customer focus and understanding
- Strong ability to analyze an idea and develop a plan to execute
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Experienced in core marketing functions
What does Mirantis offer you?
- Work with an established leader in the cloud infrastructure industry.
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues, helping Fortune 500 and Global 2000 customers implement next-generation cloud technologies.
- Be a part of cutting-edge, open-source innovation.
- Thrive in the high-energy environment of a young company where openness, collaboration, risk-taking, and continuous growth are valued.
- Receive a competitive compensation package with strong benefits plan and stock options.
Mirantis ranked in the top 50 of G2's Best IT Cloud Products of 2021!