Vice President, Financial Analysis and Planning (FP&A)
- Campbell, CA, USA
Mirantis is the fastest way to modern apps, providing containers-as-a-service at enterprise scale. The company uses a unique as-a-service model to deliver Kubernetes and related open source software, empowering developers to build, share and run their applications anywhere - from public cloud to hybrid cloud to the edge. Mirantis serves many of the world’s leading enterprises, including Adobe, DocuSign, Liberty Mutual, PayPal, Reliance Jio, Splunk, STC, Vodafone, and Volkswagen. Learn more at www.mirantis.com.
Mirantis is seeking a Vice President of FP&A to join our Finance team. The VP of Financial Planning & Analysis supports the organization to achieve short, medium and long-term strategic and financial goals. You will be responsible for leading, building and strengthening a team dedicated to FP&A and a team dedicated to supporting the business and its goals.
As a leader you will drive value across a broad spectrum of the Company with a particular focus on fiscal year planning, quarterly close and metric reporting process, and supporting a wide range of strategic analysis and decision making. The position requires strong financial reporting, planning and modeling skills, focus on details and good business judgment. You will serve as a key member of the finance leadership team with regular support and interaction with the CEO and other executives.
- Lead the annual budget, forecast and strategic planning process for the Company, provide strong strategic leadership of financial planning process
- Build relationships with department leaders to ensure effective and efficient collaboration
- Leading and developing finance teams
- Manage corporate financial reporting and finance reporting systems
- Drive continuous improvement and automation of processes to shift time of team to more analysis and value-add activities
- Effectively lead changes within the organization
- Strategic thinking and leadership experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- 10+ years of experience in accounting and/or finance roles
- 5+ years of experience in financial planning & analysis (FP&A) or similar planning roles
- Must have experience in with subscription business models
- Experience leading finance teams
Experience with the following:
- Managing financial systems and financial reporting
- Developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems
- Effectively leading multiple projects and balancing competing priorities
- Analyze and summarize complex issues for executive presentation with recommendations and actions
- Draw insights from data and act on those insights to influence others and drive the business forward
- Communicate peers, leaders, and team members in challenging situations to manage/reduce conflict and maintain professionalism
- Perform in a “hands-on” environment that demands a consultative approach
What does Mirantis offer you?
- Work with an established leader in the cloud infrastructure industry
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues, helping Fortune 500 and Global 2000 customers implement next-generation cloud technologies
- Be a part of cutting-edge, open-source innovation
- Thrive in the high-energy environment of a young company where openness, collaboration, risk-taking, and continuous growth are valued
- Receive a competitive compensation package with strong benefits plan and stock options