Software Engineer (Kubernetes)
- Helsinki, Finland
Mirantis helps enterprises move to the cloud on their terms, delivering a true cloud experience on any infrastructure, powered by Kubernetes. The company uses a unique as-a-service model empowering developers to build, share and run their applications anywhere – from public to hybrid cloud and to the edge. Mirantis serves many of the world’s leading enterprises, including Adobe, DocuSign, Reliance Jio, STC, Vodafone, and Volkswagen.
Mirantis is seeking a Software Engineer (Kubernetes) with a passion for shaping the future of cloud-native computing and contributing to the development of container technology-related OSS projects, to join Mirantis product team in Helsinki, Finland.
The Mirantis product teams are responsible for the design, development and implementation of products such as Docker Enterprise UCP (Universal Control Plane), containerd, docker engine and more. In this position, you'll contribute to the development of Mirantis Kubernetes products and related technologies.
- Contribute to the development of Mirantis Kubernetes products and any related upstream OSS projects
- Integrating new features from the cloud native technologies landscape that compliment the Mirantis Kubernetes products
- Following the latest developments in the container technology ecosystem and identifying matters that could impact the product roadmap
- Act as a cloud native software and technologies subject matter expert and evangelist within the company and broader Mirantis community
- Strong Golang experience
- Strong engineering background with meaningful track record on Github
- Experience in building highly-concurrent, distributed, and highly-scalable systems using container technologies
- Devops experience with one or more public cloud providers (Google Cloud, AWS, Azure)
- Kubernetes experience, standalone and as part of the public cloud providers
- Excellent communication skills in English
What does Mirantis offer you?
- Work with an established Silicon Valley leader in the cloud infrastructure industry.
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues, helping Fortune 500 and Global 2000 customers implement next-generation cloud technologies.
- Be a part of cutting-edge, open-source innovation.
- Thrive in the high-energy environment of a young company where openness, collaboration, risk-taking, and continuous growth are valued.
- Receive a competitive compensation package.