Software Engineer, Frontend
- Kitchener, ON, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
Mirantis is the fastest way to modern apps, providing containers-as-a-service at enterprise scale. The company uses a unique as-a-service model to deliver Kubernetes and related open source software, empowering developers to build, share and run their applications anywhere - from public cloud to hybrid cloud to the edge. Mirantis serves many of the world’s leading enterprises, including Adobe, DocuSign, Liberty Mutual, PayPal, Reliance Jio, Splunk, STC, Vodafone, and Volkswagen. Learn more at www.mirantis.com.
Mirantis is adding a talented Software Engineer, Frontend to our development team! We build enterprise software that addresses the operational and security challenges of managing cloud native platforms such as Kubernetes, while providing enterprise customers with integrated tools for running containerized workloads with Docker. Our product known as Mirantis Container Cloud, formerly known as Docker Enterprise (acquired from Docker Inc in Nov 2019) is managing mission critical services at Fortune 500 companies and many other organizations around the world.
This position is open to US, Canada and Europe locations. Remote working eligible.
- Collaborating with product management team to enhance existing products and create the next generation of our cloud-native platform
- Working closely with teammates in design, code, and test-plan reviews to help build robust software and promote knowledge sharing
- Implementing and maintaining meaningful unit, integration and end-to-end tests
- Participating in and contributing to agile methodologies and best practices
- Passionate about building tools and software that improves the experience of developing, deploying and managing software applications
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a closely related field, or equivalent work experience
- A passion for learning and adopting new technologies
- The ability to take ownership of tasks and work them through to completion
- Great track record and experience from developing web based applications and websites
- Deep understanding of web standards and best practices
- Must have strong skills in clean, semantic HTML & CSS markup
- Ability to develop across browsers and platforms
- Ability to effectively communicate with other team members
What does Mirantis offer you?
- Work with an established leader in the cloud infrastructure industry.
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues, helping Fortune 500 and Global 2000 customers implement next-generation cloud technologies.
- Be a part of cutting-edge, open-source innovation.
- Thrive in the high-energy environment of a young company where openness, collaboration, risk-taking, and continuous growth are valued.
- Receive a competitive compensation package with strong benefits plan and stock options.