- Kharkiv, Kharkiv Oblast, Ukraine
Mirantis is an open cloud company focused on harnessing open source innovation to help enterprise application owners become free of infrastructure and operations concerns.
We believe in true cloud experience which is consistent across any infrastructure and built using open standards.
Mirantis is looking for a talented software engineer with experience in Kubernetes, public clouds and golang to
work with open source community to improve Cluster API, Metal3-IO projects
Make sure Mirantis follows upstream best practices when building the product
Design and develop services and applications running on Kubernetes
Debug, troubleshoot and implement solutions for complex engineering problems
Actively participate in Kubernetes community (upstream meetings, core review and contribution, design)
Work with the geographically distributed team in a dynamic Agile environment
Help with customer issues resolutions
Evaluate new approaches and technologies, suggest improvements for the product
- Bachelor degree in CS or related field
At least 5 years of software engineering experience in Go or similar languages
Thorough understanding and experience with Docker and Kubernetes
Direct experience with public clouds such as AWS
Strong knowledge in software architecture, data structures, modern design patterns, microservices
Good communication skills, can-do attitude, and focus on results
Upper-intermediate spoken and written English
What does Mirantis offer you?
- Work with an established Silicon Valley leader in the cloud infrastructure industry.
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues, helping Fortune 500 and Global 2000 customers implement next-generation cloud technologies.
- Be a part of cutting-edge, open-source innovation.
- Thrive in the high-energy environment of a young company where openness, collaboration, risk-taking, and continuous growth are valued.
- Receive a competitive compensation package with strong benefits plan and stock options.