Guest Service Agent
- Company Location: Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas
Contemporary, relaxed and imaginative. Be it a leisurely family break or romantic escape, Anantara Hotels & Resorts provides the right space for guests who value the details that matter.
The primary responsibility of a guest service agent is to provide expertise services in a courteous manner. You are responsible for taking reservations, greeting and registering guests, providing outstanding guest service during their stay, and settling the guest’s account upon completion of their stay.
You will handle all guest enquires, requests and comments promptly and efficiently, ensuring their stay in the hotel is to their satisfaction.
• A strong focus on customer service
• Prior experience in hotel front office operations is preferred
• Excellent communication skills; fluency in English is required
• Be able to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
• Computer skills in Ms Office; experience with current Property Management Systems (PMS) is preferred