Sales Manager (Corporate/MICE)
- Company Location: Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travelers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Enjoy an alcohol-free atmosphere with the little ones as you surf, dive, golf, bowl or cinema. Race across lagoon waters with a host of motorized water sports. Unwind in the Middle East’s only wellness center in a resort setting, spread across lush botanical gardens.
You will participate in all sales activities and work in line with the sales and marketing plan for the Corporate/MICE segments in order to exceed hotel revenue and targets. The scope of responsibility includes: promoting the hotel brand, contracting new business and maximizing revenue for the hotel. You are also in charge of establishing outstanding businesses relationships within local, domestic and international markets monitoring competitor activities and market intelligence attending travel functions and sales road shows and organizing sales trips to promote sales for the hotel. We will provide training that will equip you to be a confident Sales Manager who stands out in the market by achieving exceptional results
• Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
• Pro-active, self motivated, loves challenges
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in a 5 star Hotel
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to achieve sales targets and work in a highly pressurized environment
• Passion to lead and a desire to succeed