Guest Service Agent
- Company Location: Oaks Melbourne Lonsdale Suites
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor, currently with a diverse portfolio of over 530 properties. Through our Anantara, Avani, Elewana, Oaks, NH Hotels, NH Collection, nhow and TIVOLI properties, Minor Hotels operates in 50+ countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
Minor Hotels AU & NZ is a proud leader in strata titled accommodation management with numerous Hotels, Resorts and Residential Apartment buildings throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Oaks Melbourne Lonsdale Suites are looking for a part-time Guest Service Agent who is passionate about providing excellent customer service to join the team.
Night shift duties are also avalible.
The moment a guest steps into our hotel you will make them feel at home with your welcoming and warm presence. You have the important job of guiding guests through their stay, from smooth check-ins and check-outs to insights on the local attractions and eateries, you will be remembered for your superb customer service and positive energy.
- Welcome and check in guests
- Communicate professionally
- Make bookings
- Assist guests during their stay
- Previous experience in a hotel or customer service environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills and an unwavering positive attitude
- The ability to successfully provide a high level of customer satisfaction
- Professional presentation essential
- Availability to work a variety of shifts on a full time basis, including weekends and public holidays
Join our positive and vibrant team and be rewarded with these team benefits:
- Highly competitive hourly rate
- 50% discounts on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands in Australia and New Zealand
- 20% team member’s friend and family discount on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands in Australia and New Zealand
- Additional paid leave including Birthday and Study leave.
- Educational Financial support may be available to those who undertake development relevant to the company’s business requirements.
- Government funded traineeships in Certificate III in Hospitality and or Certificate IV in Leadership *eligibility does apply.
- NIB Insurance discounts
- Discount savings and cash back from over 400 popular retailers in Australia and New Zealand
- Entertainment and experience discounts (Opera Australia; Australia Zoo; BRG Brands- Experience oz, Adrenaline and RedBalloon)
- Discount on Furniture
- 50% off The Coffee Club VIP membership and discount on Minor Hotels F&B outlets across the globe
- Wellbeing programs with Uprise (EAP)
- Wellness Programs at Elysia Wellness retreat Accommodation, all F&B, all Wellness Activities, Spa Treatments (depends on length of program to how many) and Wellness one on one consults
- Laundry allowance for some roles*
Our people drive the success of our business, so we will invest in your skills to allow you to grow and progress through your career. You'll feel at home as part of a close team who thrive on delivering exceptional guest experiences and working in a company focused on ensuring the best work place culture.
Currently, we are only accepting applications from candidates who have working rights within Australia or New Zealand.