- Company Location: Avani Melbourne Box Hill Residences
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor, currently with a diverse portfolio of over 530 properties. Through our Anantara, Avani, Elewana, Oaks, NH Hotels, NH Collection, nhow and TIVOLI properties, Minor Hotels operates in 50+ countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
Minor Hotels AU & NZ is a proud leader in strata titled accommodation management with numerous Hotels, Resorts and Residential Apartment buildings throughout Australia and New Zealand.
AVANI Melbourne Box Hills Suites are looking to expand their housekeeping team, with a number of positions now available.
We're all about hiring people who take pride in what they do - if you're energetic, fit and committed to delivering a high-end guest experience, you'll be perfect!
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment
- Motivated, reliable, able to take direction & committed to continuous improvement
- A friendly personality with a positive outlook
- Great attention to detail & take pride in your work
- Ability to work both independently & as part of a cohesive team
About the job:
- Ensure a high standard of cleanliness is evident
- Complete cleaning on time and within allocated hours set by company
- Clean using provided specialised equipment and chemicals as per training
- Ensure a productive and professional relationship with staff members, clients and all contractor personnel
- May be required to check the quality of cleaning in other rooms
Room Attendant training and induction support provided, however experience in a hotel/resort is highly desirable and will be well regarded.
Join our positive and vibrant team and be rewarded with these team benefits:
- 50% discounts on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands in AUS and NZ
- Discount when you visit any of our restaurants, cafes, bars and wellness retreats
- Discounts on 530 Minor hotels and F&B outlets across the globe
- 50% off The Coffee Club VIP membership
- Furniture, Australia Zoo, Medibank insurance discounts
- Secondments and promotion opportunities across Minor Hotel globally
- Career progression & education assistance
- Additional paid leave including Birthday, Vaccine and Study leave
- Wellbeing programs (Uprise)
- Reward & Recognition programs
- Team member referral program
- Uniform provided
- Laundry allowance for some roles*
Joining Minor means you become a partner in a diverse, expanding global organisation with limitless opportunities to thrive and achieve. Minor International includes three key business units: Minor Hotels, Minor Food, and Minor Lifestyle. With a team of over 66,000 and operating over 60 countries Minor International is one of the fastest growing hospitality, restaurant and lifestyle companies in the Asia Pacific Region.
Currently, we are only accepting applications from candidates who have working rights within Australia or New Zealand.