- Company Location: Anantara Palazzo Naiadi Rome Hotel
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, connecting them to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences, and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations.
Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spas is delighted to welcome the 5* Palazzo Naiadi to our worldwide collection of exclusive hotels and resorts. With the perfect centric location for both leisure and business, this 19th century marble palace hotel is situated on the majestic Piazza della Repubblica, right in front of the famous Diocletian Thermal Baths dating from 306 BC and just a stone’s throw from the city’s iconic monuments.
About the role:
- Undertake general repairs and maintenance as required;
- Provide induction and supervision of external contractors;
- Implement the preventative maintenance program for each property; and
- Maintain daily work records and service schedules
Successful applicants will have:
- Previous hands-on building maintenance experience;
- A passion for delivering exceptional service;
- Strong time management skills;
- An excellent work-ethic and proven ability to work unsupervised;
- Excellent interpersonal and communications.
Join our positive and vibrant team and be rewarded with these team benefits:
- Ticket Restaurant
- Discounts on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands
- Discount when you visit any of our restaurants, cafes and bars
- Career progression
- Reward & Recognition programs