Food and Beverage Attendant
- Company Location: Oaks Gladstone Grand Hotel
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor, currently with a diverse portfolio of over 530 properties. Through our Anantara, Avani, Elewana, Oaks, NH Hotels, NH Collection, nhow and TIVOLI properties, Minor Hotels operates in 50+ countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
Minor Hotels AU & NZ is a proud leader in strata titled accommodation management with numerous Hotels, Resorts and Residential Apartment buildings throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Oaks Gladstone Grand Hotel are currently looking for enthusiastic, professional and hands-on Food and Beverage Attendants to join us on a Part time basis at our Grand Hotel Bar.
You will be joining a hard-working, professional and friendly team involved in the delivery of an outstanding service to our guests.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Taking guest orders
- Making coffee
- Memorize menu and offer recommendations
- Serve food and beverages to guests
- Provide guests with exceptional customer service
- Must have minimum 12 months experience working in a similar position
- Must hold an RSA
- Have a friendly, positive attitude
- Have experience providing quality customer service
- Be impeccably presented with excellent communication skills
- Be reliable and act with a sense of urgency
- Be available to work across a rotating roster, including evenings, weekends and public holidays
Join our positive and vibrant team and be rewarded with these team benefits:
- Highly competitive hourly rate
- 50% discounts on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands in Australia and New Zealand
- Discount savings and cash back from over 400 popular retailers in Australia and New Zealand
- Discount when you visit any of our restaurants, cafes, bars and wellness retreats
- Discounts on 530 Minor Hotels and F&B outlets across the globe
- 50% off The Coffee Club VIP membership
- Furniture, Australia Zoo, NIB insurance discounts
- Promotion opportunities across Minor Hotels globally
- Career development / progression & education assistance
- Additional paid leave including Birthday and Study leave
- Wellbeing programs (Uprise)
- Reward & Recognition programs
- Team member referral program
Our people drive the success of our business, so we will invest in your skills to allow you to grow and progress through your career. You'll feel at home as part of a close team who thrive on delivering exceptional guest experiences and working in a company focused on ensuring the best workplace culture.
Currently, we are only accepting applications from candidates who have working rights within Australia or New Zealand.