- Company Location: Oaks Brisbane Mews Suites
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor, currently with a diverse portfolio of over 530 properties. Through our Anantara, Avani, Elewana, Oaks, NH Hotels, NH Collection, nhow and TIVOLI properties, Minor Hotels operates in 50+ countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
Minor Hotels AU & NZ is a proud leader in strata titled accommodation management with numerous Hotels, Resorts and Residential Apartment buildings throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Oaks Brisbane Mews Suites are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated and experienced professional for the role of Housekeeping Manager.
This integral full time position will be responsible for the overall management of the housekeeping department at Oaks Perth Hotel.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure a high standard of cleanliness is evident throughout the property in Housekeeping (in rooms, public and common areas);
- Build a productive and professional relationship with Housekeeping staff members, Housekeeping clients and all contractor personal;
- Lead housekeeping team to provide an excellent cleaning service;
- Oversee daily on the job training for all cleaning employees;
- Maintain accurate financial, maintenance and inventory records;
- Support Hotel Manager with recruitment.
- 2 years experience in the management of a housekeeping team;
- Experience controlling and maintaining budgets, all operating supplies, replacements and consumables;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Strong eye for detail, and ability to follow procedures and set the standard for cleanliness
- Ability to lead and motivate a high preforming team
- Availability to work across a 7 day roster, including weekends and public holidays
Join our positive and vibrant team and be rewarded with these team benefits:
- Highly competitive hourly rate
- 50% discounts on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands in Australia and New Zealand
- Discount savings and cash back from over 400 popular retailers in Australia and New Zealand
- Discount when you visit any of our restaurants, cafes, bars and wellness retreats
- Discounts on 530 Minor Hotels and F&B outlets across the globe
- 50% off The Coffee Club VIP membership
- Furniture, Australia Zoo, NIB insurance discounts
- Promotion opportunities across Minor Hotels globally
- Career development / progression & education assistance
- Additional paid leave including Birthday and Study leave
- Wellbeing programs (Uprise)
- Reward & Recognition programs
- Team member referral program
Our people drive the success of our business, so we will invest in your skills to allow you to grow and progress through your career. You'll feel at home as part of a close team who thrive on delivering exceptional guest experiences and working in a company focused on ensuring the best workplace culture.
Currently, we are only accepting applications from candidates who have working rights within Australia or New Zealand.