Common Area Cleaner
- Company Location: Oaks Sunshine Coast Oasis Resort
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor, currently with a diverse portfolio of over 530 properties. Through our Anantara, Avani, Elewana, Oaks, NH Hotels, NH Collection, nhow and TIVOLI properties, Minor Hotels operates in 50+ countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
Minor Hotels AU & NZ is a proud leader in strata titled accommodation management with numerous Hotels, Resorts and Residential Apartment buildings throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Oaks Sunshine Coast Oasis Resort are looking to expand their housekeeping team, with permanent part-time and casual positions now available.
The Housekeeping department plays a vital role in guest satisfaction, ensuring that productivity is achieved on a daily basis and rooms are cleaned to meet the high standards of Minor Hotels. Common area cleaner role includes servicing, cleaning, and maintaining the common guest areas.
- Previous experience advantageous. On the job training provided.
- Applicants must currently live in Australia.
Join our positive and vibrant team and be rewarded with these team benefits:
- Highly competitive hourly rate
- 50% discounts on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands in Australia and New Zealand
- 20% team member’s friend and family discount on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands in Australia and New Zealand
- Additional paid leave including Birthday and Study leave.
- Educational Financial support may be available to those who undertake development relevant to the company’s business requirements.
- Government funded traineeships in Certificate III in Hospitality and or Certificate IV in Leadership *eligibility does apply.
- NIB Insurance discounts
- Discount savings and cash back from over 400 popular retailers in Australia and New Zealand
- Entertainment and experience discounts (Opera Australia; Australia Zoo; BRG Brands- Experience oz, Adrenaline and RedBalloon)
- Discount on Furniture
- 50% off The Coffee Club VIP membership and discount on Minor Hotels F&B outlets across the globe
- Wellbeing programs with Uprise (EAP)
- Wellness Programs at Elysia Wellness retreat Accommodation, all F&B, all Wellness Activities, Spa Treatments (depends on length of program to how many) and Wellness one on one consults
- Laundry allowance for some roles*
Our people drive the success of our business, so we will invest in your skills to allow you to grow and progress through your career. You'll feel at home as part of a close team who thrive on delivering exceptional guest experiences and working in a company focused on ensuring the best work place culture.
Currently, we are only accepting applications from candidates who have working rights within Australia or New Zealand.