Common Area Cleaner
- Company Location: Oaks Sunshine Coast Seaforth Resort
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor, currently with a diverse portfolio of over 530 properties. Through our Anantara, Avani, Elewana, Oaks, NH Hotels, NH Collection, nhow and TIVOLI properties, Minor Hotels operates in 50+ countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
Minor Hotels AU & NZ is a proud leader in strata titled accommodation management with numerous Hotels, Resorts and Residential Apartment buildings throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Oaks Sunshine Coast Seaforth Resort are looking for a Common Area Cleaner to join the team on a full time basis.
The Housekeeping department plays a vital role in guest satisfaction, ensuring that productivity is achieved on a daily basis. Common Area Cleaner role includes servicing, cleaning, and maintaining the common guest areas.
We're all about hiring people who take pride in what they do - if you're energetic, fit and committed to delivering a high-end guest experience, you'll be perfect!
- Training and induction support provided, however experience in a hotel/resort is highly desirable and will be well regarded
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment
- Motivated, reliable, able to take direction & committed to continuous improvement.
- A friendly personality with a positive outlook
- Great attention to detail & take pride in your work
- Ability to work both independently & as part of a cohesive team
- Availability to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and public holidays
Join our positive and vibrant team and be rewarded with these team benefits:
- Highly competitive hourly rate
- 50% discounts on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands in Australia and New Zealand
- Discount savings and cash back from over 400 popular retailers in Australia and New Zealand
- Discount when you visit any of our restaurants, cafes, bars and wellness retreats
- Discounts on 530 Minor Hotels and F&B outlets across the globe
- 50% off The Coffee Club VIP membership
- Furniture, Australia Zoo, NIB insurance discounts
- Promotion opportunities across Minor Hotels globally
- Career development / progression & education assistance
- Additional paid leave including Birthday and Study leave
- Wellbeing programs (Uprise)
- Reward & Recognition programs
- Team member referral program
Our people drive the success of our business, so we will invest in your skills to allow you to grow and progress through your career. You'll feel at home as part of a close team who thrive on delivering exceptional guest experiences and working in a company focused on ensuring the best workplace culture.
Currently, we are only accepting applications from candidates who have working rights within Australia or New Zealand.