- Company Location: Oaks Port Stephens Pacific Blue Resort
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor, currently with a diverse portfolio of over 530 properties. Through our Anantara, Avani, Elewana, Oaks, NH Hotels, NH Collection, nhow and TIVOLI properties, Minor Hotels operates in 50+ countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
Minor Hotels Australasia is a proud leader in strata titled and hotel accommodation management with numerous Hotels, Resorts and Residential Apartment buildings throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Oaks Port Stephens Pacific Blue Resort are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated and experienced individual for the role of Housekeeping Supervisor on a full time basis. The Housekeeping Supervisor will be responsible for the management of the entire housekeeping operations for the property.
- Ensure a high standard of cleanliness is evident throughout the property in Housekeeping (in rooms, public and common areas).
- Build a productive and professional relationship with Housekeepers staff members, Housekeepers clients and all contractor personal;
- Support housekeeping team to provide an excellent cleaning service;
- Oversee daily on the job training for all cleaning employees;
- Maintain accurate financial, maintenance and inventory records;
- Experience in the management of a housekeeping team;
- Experience controlling and maintaining budgets, all operating supplies, replacements and consumables;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Strong eye for detail, and ability to follow procedures and set the standard for cleanliness.
- Availability to work a variety of shifts Monday - Sunday, including weekends and public holidays
Join our positive and vibrant team and be rewarded with these team benefits:
- 50% discounts on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands in Australia and New Zealand
- 20% team member’s friend and family discount on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands in Australia and New Zealand
- Additional paid leave including Birthday and Study leave.
- Educational Financial support may be available to those who undertake development relevant to the company’s business requirements.
- Government funded traineeships in Certificate III in Hospitality and or Certificate IV in Leadership *eligibility does apply.
- NIB Insurance discounts
- Discount savings and cash back from over 400 popular retailers in Australia and New Zealand
- Entertainment and experience discounts (Opera Australia; Australia Zoo; BRG Brands- Experience oz, Adrenaline and RedBalloon)
- Discount on Furniture
- 50% off The Coffee Club VIP membership and discount on Minor Hotels F&B outlets across the globe
- Wellbeing programs with Uprise (EAP)
- Wellness Programs at Elysia Wellness retreat Accommodation, all F&B, all Wellness Activities, Spa Treatments (depends on length of program to how many) and Wellness one on one consults
- Laundry allowance for some roles*
Our people drive the success of our business, so we will invest in your skills to allow you to grow and progress through your career. You'll feel at home as part of a close team who thrive on delivering exceptional guest experiences and working in a company focused on ensuring the best work place culture.
Currently, we are only accepting applications from candidates who have working rights within Australia or New Zealand.