- Company Location: Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
You will be the Salespoint of contact for all existing and potential customers to the hotel and will negotiate and confirm all events within the guidelines of the Hotels Sales Strategy. Additionally, you will identify up-selling opportunities, maximize revenue through catering and group bookings, and provide efficient and effective service to handle customer inquiries within predefined parameters in order to close sales. You will report directly to the Sales Manager.
• Bachelor’s degree in any field
• At least 2 years experiences in Sales & Marketing
• Strong in inter-personal and leadership skills
• Experience in hotel/property management or the entertainment business
• Proficiency in English communication
• Strong in driving results and good negotiation techniques