- Company Location: Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara Riverside Bangkok connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
We offer 6 months Internship programme at Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort where you can leverage your learning and develop your skills through all aspect of FO functions such as: Front Office Operations, Guest Service Center, Housekeeping Operations, Reservations and Finance for Front Office You are expected to constantly embrace new ideas and display initiative proactively take additional responsibilities be the role model and be imparting knowledge to others create healthy personal relations at all levels and concentrate time and energy to get the best impact to the Hotel and to yourself.
• Currently studying Hotel Management or related field is a must
• Available for 6 months internship, Start on February 2020 and accommodation & living allowance are provided
• Passion for excellence in service and teamwork
• Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
• Determination to succeed
• Language: English and native Korean