- Company Location: Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travelers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
• Adhere to all Standard Operating Procedures.
• Take personal responsibility for driving upselling, achieving set revenue targets by months.
• Be fully aware at all times of the Selling Strategy, rates, packages, groups and booking status of the hotel.
• Process and respond within 24 hours to all reservation requests and inquiries according to company standards.
• Handle daily trace/follow up reports according to departmental requirements.
• Check expected arrivals 1, 3 and 7 days prior according to SOP and reconfirm bookings.
• Maintain effective office administrative procedures within the department that will safeguard and detect double-bookings, non-guaranteed bookings, filing errors and other inaccuracies.
• Understand and apply hotel policies for no-shows, cancellation, credit and pre-payment policies.
• To be up-to-date with current information and data of the hotel product, including room types, rates, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets & promotion, spa and health club, and other services and facilities.
• Take personal responsibility for maximizing quality levels of product and service, and guest satisfaction. Ensure all issues relating to guest satisfaction are raised, monitored, and followed up on a timely basis.
• Monitor daily arrivals by ensuring all guest requests are carried out, all realistic expectations are met, and reservations are honoured.
• Maintain a motivational working environment within the department, and with other colleagues in the hotel
• Understand how the Sales office, Group Sales Department and Front Desk relate to the Reservation Department.
• Be knowledgeable about local seasonality and events.
• Proactively promote other sister properties of Minor International.
• Liaise with the Accounting Department information on Reservation procedures, reports and operational problems and payments of commission.
• To provide assistance and friendly gesture to local representatives of tour operators and travel agencies.
• Taking, amending and cancel reservation details as applicable. Confirming the method of payment. Replying to every request for information within the timeline specified by the hotel
• To attend hotel events, daily shift briefings and training to improve professional skills.
Certificate or Diploma
Relocate to remote area