Kids Club Attendant
- Company Location: Desert Islands Resort & Spa by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travelers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
- Participate in the smooth running of the Recreations department on a day to day basis to achieve the highest possible levels of guest satisfaction.
- Create new, unique and interesting activities that draw upon the best cultural, sporting or other offerings of the area in which the hotel is located. Help make the sports and leisure offering a point of competitive advantage for the hotel. Ensure outsourced service provides maintenance standards.
- To have a complete knowledge of the products and services offered by the hotel, and in particular all the sports and leisure activities and equipment in the hotel.
- To lead the implementation of all health and safety codes in the sports and leisure activities of the hotel, and in particular to take full and complete care of children.
- Execute of the Anantara Children programme.
- Ensure that all activities are performed in a safe environment using proper safety techniques.
- Monitor the success of the activities programs through the number of participants per scheduled event and through guests’ feedback. Make necessary adjustments to maintain top quality, fun filled and original programs for hotel guests.
- Keep all equipment clean and well maintained, in gym area, sport activities, water sports and other in-house activities.
- In the gym, provide guests and members with skills, knowledge and motivation to achieve and maintain exercise related fitness goal.
- In the gym, develop and maintain a file system to ensure record of guests’ information for proper follow-up on fitness goal progress.
- Develop and maintain a strong working environment with the other departments.
- Ensure proper accounting procedures are followed when collecting of charging fees for Sports & Recreations
- Be prepared to assume other Recreations duties or responsibilities as requested by management.
• High School diploma
• Previous experience in Recreation department
• Passion for excellent service
• Excellent team player
• English speaking
Able to relocate in a remote location